At Affirm, we believe that the financial industry works better for everyone when it’s fair, honest, and inclusive. Our mission is simple: deliver honest financial products that improve lives. Led by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, Affirm lets people pay over time for almost anything.
While traditional credit cards charge compounding interest and late fees, we show customers exactly what they’ll owe up front—with no late fees and no surprises. Through advanced technology and analytics that look beyond traditional FICO scores, we’re able to serve a much broader population than other lenders.
– Our core principles are the enduring values that we’ve used to do business since day one, with integrity and winning trust every day.
– We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
– We are completely transparent and honest – with our customers and with each other.
– We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
– We make complex things simple and clear.
– We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.
People Come First.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are vital as we scale and build our high-performing teams. Representation not only creates more innovation and better business results, but also aids in creating a more equitable world.
Our strategy involves embedding DE&I into all processes, programs, and structures at Affirm across the entire employee life cycle — how we hire, develop, advance, and retain Affirmers, and in how we do business.