Nacelle is the headless commerce platform for composing best-of-breed solutions. FTD, Something Navy, Boll & Branch and Barefoot Dreams have chosen Nacelle to go headless and accelerate time to value while seeing dramatic improvements in webstore performance, developer velocity, and flexibility. Nacelle is a 100% remote company that believes in core values of: forever learning, honesty and integrity, ownership, and teamwork. It is backed by Tiger Global, Inovia Capital, Index Ventures, Accomplice, Lerer Hippeau, High Alpha and Silas Capital. To learn more visit www.nacelle.com.
How is our engineering team structured and what are our processes?
• Small squads with low internal overhead for communication and lots of cohesion.
• Weekly one-on-ones to support career growth and success.
• Specialized guilds for cross-functional concerns in the architecture of the systems.
• Lightweight Scrum ceremonies.
What technical challenges are we solving?
• Frontend and backend engineering to elevate Progressive Web Apps to native app performance.
• Backend engineering focused on high speed, low latency, data intensive distributed systems.
• High reliability and uptime.
We celebrate lifelong learning and encourage our team to constantly grow.
Honesty & Integrity
Honesty is the best policy and we believe that integrity always comes first.
In our culture, individuals take ownership and responsibility of the work they do.
We operate as a team, supporting our colleagues across departments.
Nacelle’s Head-to-Head on Headless Video Series: https://bit.ly/3uK1NNf
Noah Gedrich is the CTO at Zehner Group, a leading digital agency for headless commerce builds. His series covers the agency and engineering perspective, including why a merchant may opt to outsource a build, and the criteria for a headless platform.
Like our company values, our diversity and inclusion goals are designed to capture the beliefs that define our work at Nacelle, as well as to be a reference when making decisions. We aim to foster an environment where underrepresented groups in the tech industry are heard, appreciated, respected, and afforded real opportunities for career advancement.
We’re looking for hardworking, intelligent people who are passionate about what they do. Come join one of the fastest growing SaaS start ups.