Amazon WorkSpaces is leading the cloud desktop revolution and we are looking for a Principal Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join our leadership team in Bellevue. We recently kicked off work on a new green field product and are in need of a rock star TPM to influence and drive the direction of the program. This is a challenging and ambiguous area with a high degree of visibility, including managing key relationships with external partners. If you are an organized, technical, and data-driven leader looking to help drive the direction for a new area within AWS, let’s chat.
Amazon WorkSpaces spans a wide range of technologies, including streaming protocols, massive desktop fleets, SDKs/APIs, web consoles, and multiple client endpoints. The right candidate will be comfortable serving as a technical leader across multiple engineering organizations, driving important architecture changes to deliver high quality, scalable, fault tolerant and resilient solutions to our customers.
If you have a passion for technology and want to change the way people use computers – come join us in making history!
This team is a good fit for you if:
· You are sensitive to customer needs and interested in having a firsthand impact on Amazon’s global customer base
· You truly care about the business results of what you build, not just the elegance of the technology
· You like to solve interesting technology problems
· You enjoy collaborating in a diverse team environment
· You are a passionate learner and motivated to take on new challenges.
· You want to have fun; surround yourself with a highly talented pool of engineers that like to solve complex problems, but also enjoy work life balance.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee -led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.