FloQast is a SaaS based company innovating solutions in the task management software and accounting space. We believe that our fresh approach to the accounting close process represents a massive opportunity to dramatically improve the day to day lives of accountants and their teams. Our software helps save countless hours, days, and in some cases weeks of their time while also empowering them to achieve the highest degree of transparency, accuracy, and control of their process.
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently. Learn more at FloQast.com
Here’s Why You Should Apply?
– When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd
and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
– FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
– FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
– Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
– Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
– Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018