Position: Data Analytics Engineer
Reports to: Director, Data & Analytics
The Data Analytics Engineer will be responsible for designing and building data models to clean and transform data sets to empower end users’ ability to answer their own questions. You will work closely with the Director of Data and Analytics and various stakeholders on coming up with new data models and exploring new data sources to add to our Analytic Data Warehouse.
As a subscription service, we help our customers better invest in the products they’ve subscribed to, by reinforcing the habits that help them in their long-term mission. You’ll be a part of a strong digital product team of designers, product managers, and data analysts to continuously add to and improve our customers’ experiences online.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
Based in sunny Los Angeles, Ritual is a direct-to-consumer health brand that believes it’s crucial to know not just what you’re putting into your body, but why you need it in the first place.